Respecting the Personal Data Protection Act, the Aribo Team is committed to maintaining security and confidentiality of the personal data collected.
The following are the rules for the collection and processing of personal data by Aribo sp. z o.o. applicable to site www.myaribo.com
Collection and Use of Personal Data
- The Administrator of Personal Data is: Aribo sp. z o.o. (Street Juliusza słowackiego 24, 35-060 Rzeszów; NIP: PL 813-382-51-23 )
- What kind of data we process?
- The personal data provided by You will be collected and used by us in order to
- sign a contract for the use of our services;
- manage and fill our obligations under any contract between us and you;
- answer Your questions and requests;
- realise your orders or requests;
- expect and resolve any problems that may arise in relation to any goods or services we offer;
- provide products or services that meet your expectations and needs
- We use the IP addresses of users in order to diagnose problems related to the operation of our server and the analysis of security violations.
- As part of the provision of services, we make the data provided available to the following entities:
- Invoicing – issuing billing invoices, monitoring receivables and liabilities, sending alerts and notifications related to payments in the service.
- Accounting company – the company gets access to the data contained only on billing invoices in order to keep the accounting books of the company.
- Campaign organizers – in order to select and correctly identify participants (winners) of individual Campaigns.
- The Personal Data we process is stored on special leased servers. The servers have adequate security.
- On the basis of the obtained Personal Data, bulk, general statistical summaries may be prepared and disclosed to third parties. This usually includes information about the viewing of our website. However, these statements do not contain any Personal Data that would allow the identification of individual users.
- We do not store confidential data such as your credit card numbers or access data for your bank account.