Game Rules Wirus (QR Code: WIRUS0)
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The competition is organized under the name “Virus” and is hereinafter referred to as “the Competition”.
2. The competition is only for entertainment purposes
3. The requirement to participate in the competition is to install the Aribo application and set up a user account.
4. Creating an account in the Aribo application is free.
§ 2 CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION
1. Any adult person can be a Participant in the Competition (“Participant”).
2. The condition of participation in the Competition is the joint fulfillment of the following conditions:
a) reading the competition rules and accepting its terms
b) meeting the conditions specified in §2 item 1.
c) having a mobile device (e.g. phone, tablet) with the Aribo application installed
d) having an Aribo user account
e) enabling the Internet on a mobile device
§ 3 COMPETITION RULES
1. Each participant may participate in the game only once.
2. Only players who have successfully completed each stage of the game are visible in the ranking.
3. People who have not met the minimum requirements for the game are not included in the ranking.
4. Any acts or actions whose purpose is to make it difficult for other players to perform a task (eg destroying or tearing off posted instructions) results in removing the participant from the competition and imposing a fine for the losses caused.
5. Any doubts regarding the rules of the Competition, the provisions of its Regulations
and interpretation is decided by the Organizer.
§ 4 PERSONAL DATA OF COMPETITION PARTICIPANTS
1. The condition of participation in the Competition is that the Competition Participant provides true personal data, i.e. name, surname, e-mail address, and Contact number.
2. The data provided will be processed solely for the purpose of conducting this Competition and in connection with the award of prizes.
§ 5 FINAL PROVISIONS
The organizer is entitled to change the provisions of these Regulations, as long as it does not affect the deterioration of the conditions for participation in the Competition. This applies in particular to changes in the dates of individual competition activities and changes to the prize specification.